I work at Envigo and love it, though I will be accused of being biased. There are about 12 more people here - the number keeps changing (increasing) though this month is the first month this number has not changed till now. They may not share my opinion, but chances are, that they will.
There are a few simple things which make Envigo a good office -
- work timings are not emphasized, work is
- there are clear and mutually agreed upon appraisal documents
- client work is rotated amongst the team and across functions
- there is ownership of performance - both good and bad
- analysis is emphasized upon, reporting is only an enabler
- the food is good and there is beer once a month
There will be some profit sharing, once there are some profits to be shared.
More than an advertisement for a job, this post is a snapshot of the way things are here, in what will be referred later (if there is one) as the "early days."
What are the things which need to change -
- Documentation of a few processes needs to be improved
- Mind numbing carelessness by the promoter has to be tamed
- A good agency person needs to be hired - we can learn a lot from such a person
- We need to move into better premises